What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit such website. The cookie will help the website recognise your device the next time you visit and to analyse your behaviour in order to improve your experience. Simply, thecookies allow us to understand what content is most relevant to you and provide you morerelevant information. This does not mean however, that we use them to determine the personal identity of anyone merely by visiting the MEDLand website.
What kind of cookies we use?
- Necessary cookies which help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies which enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies which help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies which are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Unclassified cookies which are in the process to be classified, together with the providers of individual cookies, by the Company.
Pixel tags (also known as clear GIFs, web beacons, or pixels) are little snippets of code or tiny images embedded in various websites. These pixel tags collect a small amount of information, such as a cookie number, a timestamp, and a record of the page on which they are placed.
How to control cookies
You can control the cookies we store in the pop-up which appears on your first visit our website. Please note that you do not have to accept cookies, but if you turn them off or delete them, the MEDLand Website may not perform as it has been designed to, possibly reducing the functionality on the Website, the options available to you, as well as the performance of the Website during your visit. You can always control the cookies we store via changing the website settings.